King George Whiting Paternoster Rig.
- 12lb Platypus Platinum Mono Line
- 4kg Black Magic Swivel (28kg Breaking Strain)
- 1/0 or 2/0 Red Octopus Hooks
- Fluro Tube
- Sinker Dropper Loop (sinker not included)
- 1.2 m (single) to 1.5m (double) Total Length Approx
- Re-sealable Ziplock Bag
- 2 rigs per pack
- Available in a single dropper or double dropper - Select options as required.
- The go-to inshore and light tackle paternoster rig for King George Whiting with a little flare with Red painted Octopus hooks and also Lumo tube to protect the line. A good solid basic rig that will get the job done.
- Great to use not only on Kg Whiting but also for Skippy, Herring, Flathead, Spanish Flag, Small Emperor, Bay Snapper, and everything in between.
- All fishing rigs are hand tied by myself in various locations around Australia.
- Twisted dropper loops keeps the hook further away from the mainline than traditional dropper loops. Which increases hookups and less chance of tangles.
- Simply connect the swivel to your mainline snap, thread your desired size sinker to the dropper loop, bait up and your away.
- Compact durable sealed bags makes them ideal to store in any tackle box.
- Made to save time and effort as a grab-and-go when the bite is hot!
* Recommend washing rig in fresh water and let dry after use*
Subscribe to our Mailing List for monthly Blog updates and Product Discounts.
King George Whiting Paternoster | 2 pack
- We offer a 30 day money back garrentee on all our hand made items.
- Please contact us if you have any issues through our contact page and we'll sort any issues asap.
- If the issue is your getting too much camp cred because of your new gear...well just stay strong mate...we know your pain.
- We travel full time and sometimes out of range to post items on the day of customers purchase. Please contact us prior to purchasing if items are needed asap.
- Additional postage costs will be charged by the customer if express freight is needed.
- All items are sent via Australia Post and postage costs are set for weight and size of the total package.