The KNIFE that made the Ka-Bar name famous is as popular as ever. There’s also a serrated version, but the plain edge is the original and is a hefty, economical utility knife.
This knife The Ka-Bar 1225 made a name for itself when it was adopted by the United States Marine Corps in Nov 1942 and has been in battle ever since.
The stacked leather handle makes these a unique design and teamed with a 7inch clip point straight edge blade is a combo that rivals most hunting blades on the market.
There is a reason why these knives have been in battle for nearly a century and have proven themselves in the harshest of environments.
- Blade length - 17.78cm (7 inches)
- Blade material - 1095 Cro-Van
- Handle Material - Leather
- Blade Finish is a Black-oxide coating
- Total knife/sheath weight - 317g
- Opened length - 30cm (11.875 inches)
- Sheath - Leather
- Knife made in USA, Sheath in Mexico
KA-BAR US Navy Combat Knife 1225
- We offer a 30 day money back garrentee on all our hand made items.
- Please contact us if you have any issues through our contact page and we'll sort any issues asap.
- If the issue is your getting too much camp cred because of your new gear...well just stay strong mate...we know your pain.
- We travel full time and sometimes out of range to post items on the day of customers purchase. Please contact us prior to purchasing if items are needed asap.
- Additional postage costs will be charged by the customer if express freight is needed.
- All items are sent via Australia Post and postage costs are set for weight and size of the total package.