Every hunter needs a decent skinner and there is a reason the Deschutes Skinner is one of the most popular skinners on the market!
The polypropylene handle adds durability and with the olive rubber overlay this maximises grip. with a top thumb grip and a large finger choil gives you ultimate control of the blade.
Made from D2 Tool Steel which is renound for it's edge holding capabilities and hardness.
Comes equipped with a moulded sheath to store it which includes drainage hole, webbing slots and a removable belt strap.
- Blade length - 9.9cm (3.90")
- Handle length - 12.1cm (4.75")
- Overall length - 22cm (8.65")
- Weight - 94g
- Blade material - D2 Tool Steel
- Full Tang Construction
- Blade Finish is Black Powder Coat
- Handle material - Polypropylene with Rubberised Grips
- Moulded Sheath
Deschutes Skinner 1883 Kershaw
- We offer a 30 day money back garrentee on all our hand made items.
- Please contact us if you have any issues through our contact page and we'll sort any issues asap.
- If the issue is your getting too much camp cred because of your new gear...well just stay strong mate...we know your pain.
- We travel full time and sometimes out of range to post items on the day of customers purchase. Please contact us prior to purchasing if items are needed asap.
- Additional postage costs will be charged by the customer if express freight is needed.
- All items are sent via Australia Post and postage costs are set for weight and size of the total package.