Hezza Slaya / Troll or Spin Rig.
- 10g Lazer Lure (various colours availible)
- 3cm Red Skirt (only Pink Lazer comes with Pink Skirt)
- 12lb Platypus Platinum Mono Line
- 6kg Black Magic Swivel (28kg Breaking Strain)
- 1/0 Red Octopus Hooks
- Dropper Loop
- 1.5m Total Length Approx
- Re-sealable Ziplock Bag
- A rig we have been using for years when trolling or land based casting for the mighty Herring! The 10g Lazer Lure has been my go to for a long time, I believe in supporting local business and these hand made weapons are deadly! Rigged with VMC trebles.
- Trolled at slow speeds this little rig is your ultimate go to for a Hezza session.
- Squid skirts on the teasers will regularly get you tripple hook-ups
- All fishing rigs are hand tied by myself in various locations around Australia.
- Twisted dropper loops keeps the hook further away from the mainline than traditional dropper loops. Which increases hookups and less chance of tangles.
- Simply connect the swivel to your mainline snap, thread your desired size sinker to the dropper loop, bait up and your away.
- Compact durable sealed bags makes them ideal to store in any tackle box.
- Made to save time and effort as a grab and go when the bite is hot!
* Recommend washing rig in fresh water and let dry after use*
**All Profits from the Pink Pink Hezza Slayers goes to Pink Ribbon Fishin - email if pre-order needed**
Subscribe to our Mailing List for monthly Blog updates and Product Discounts.
Hezza Slaya / Troll or Spin rig
- We offer a 30 day money back garrentee on all our hand made items.
- Please contact us if you have any issues through our contact page and we'll sort any issues asap.
- If the issue is your getting too much camp cred because of your new gear...well just stay strong mate...we know your pain.
- We travel full time and sometimes out of range to post items on the day of customers purchase. Please contact us prior to purchasing if items are needed asap.
- Additional postage costs will be charged by the customer if express freight is needed.
- All items are sent via Australia Post and postage costs are set for weight and size of the total package.