Egginton Professional Sharpening Steels have been around since 1872 and still one of the best steels on the market and used by Butchers, Chefs and Hunters worldwide for over 100 years.
Made to order from England, the Egginton medium cut 14 inch round steel is the perfect "one size fits all" in terms of quality, price, cut and size. A quality knife requires quality love!
Made in Sheffield - England
- Steel Length - 14 inches (35.5cm)
- High Carbon Chrome Vanadium steel
- 64 Rockwell C Hardness plus Hard Chrome Plated
- Shape - Round
- Cut - Medium
- Handle Colour - White
- Total Length - 500mm
- Limited Stock
Egginton 14" Medium Cut Steel
- We offer a 30 day money back garrentee on all our hand made items.
- Please contact us if you have any issues through our contact page and we'll sort any issues asap.
- If the issue is your getting too much camp cred because of your new gear...well just stay strong mate...we know your pain.
- We travel full time and sometimes out of range to post items on the day of customers purchase. Please contact us prior to purchasing if items are needed asap.
- Additional postage costs will be charged by the customer if express freight is needed.
- All items are sent via Australia Post and postage costs are set for weight and size of the total package.